Hash Variables gives users greater flexibility and freedom in accessing useful information or relevant runtime values from the system.
A hash variable is a special hash-escaped keyword that can be used in
- Form Builder
- Datalist Builder
- Userview Builder
- Supported plugin configuration properties
- Activity name in Workflow Designer
- External Form URL when mapping an activity to an external form
to return the value of some useful runtime variables from Workflow Engine.
Hash Variables supports:
- Internationalization support on application
- Request Parameters
- Application level environment variable
- Current User
- Workflow Variable
You may look up on usage/attributes available to hash variables in v3 Hash Variables.