- Assuming that your Joget is installed in C:\Joget-v3, using command prompt, navigate to C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin.
- Execute service.bat install. The following message will be shown.
- To verify, you may check in Computer Management -> Services.
- Using the command line again, navigate to C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin.
- Execute tomcat6w.exe. This will bring up the Apache Tomcat Properties window.
- Go to the Logging tab, type "C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\logs" in the Log path field. Select Error in the level drop-down list. This will set the path for the log files to be stored.
- Go to the Java tab, append "-Dwflow.home=C:\Joget-v3\wflow" in the Java Options field. This is to define the wflow home folder from where Joget will run.
- Go to the Startup tab, type "C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18" as the working path. Repeat for the Shutdown tab.
- You may now start Joget as a Windows Service.
For more information, you may refer to Apache Tomcat's documentation.