This tutorial will guide you through the installation based on the pre-packaged demo ZIP bundle for Windows. The ZIP bundle contains everything you'll need to get started. Before proceeding, make sure that you have already downloaded the Joget ZIP bundle for Windows from the Joget Download Page.
To install the demo bundle:
- Obtain the demo bundle joget-demo-windows-3.0.0.zip. The Community version is available at SourceForge.net.
- Create a new directory e.g. C:\joget. Extract the file into that newly created directory.
- To start the Joget Server, execute joget-start.bat. This will start the MySQL database server and Apache Tomcat application server. The startup might take some time, so please wait until the message "INFO: Server startup in XXXX ms" appears (XXXX represents the time taken for the startup). Do not close the command window.
- Open the browser to access http://hostname:8080/jw (where hostname is the name of the server; e.g. http://localhost:8080/jw) and you should see the Start Page.
- To stop the Joget Server, execute joget-stop.bat and close the previous command window if it is still open.