- Assuming that your Joget is installed in C:\Joget-v3, using command prompt, navigate to C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin.
- Execute service.bat install. The following message will be shown.
- To verify, you may check in Computer Management -> Services.
- Using the command line again, navigate to C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin.
- Execute tomcat6w.exe. This will bring up the Apache Tomcat Properties window.
- Go to the Logging tab, type "C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\logs" in the Log path field. Select Error in the level drop-down list. This will set the path for the log files to be stored.
- Go to the Java tab, append the following lines in the Java Options field. This is to define the wflow home folder from where Joget will run, and permanent generation size for better JVM performance.
- Go to the Startup tab, type "C:\Joget-v3\apache-tomcat-6.0.18" as the working path. Repeat for the Shutdown tab.
- You may now start Joget as a Windows Service.
For more information, you may refer to Apache Tomcat's documentation.