This plugin requires the use of Joget Professional edition and above.
This plugin source code is available in a new open source repository at https://github.com/jogetoss/. JogetOSS is a community-led team for open source software related to the Joget no-code/low-code application platform. Projects under JogetOSS are community-driven and community-supported, and you are welcome to contribute to the projects.
- Install the OpenID Connect Directory Manager Plugin from the Joget Marketplace.
- In the Joget System Settings > General Settings, set API Domain Whitelist to * (IMPORTANT NOTE: If this is not set, you will get a 400 Forbidden error when performing the SSO)
- In the Joget System Settings > Directory Manager, select the Open ID Connect Plugin.
- Provide the callback URL to your OID provider and obtain the settings to configure in Joget.
- In the OpenID Connect Directory Manager Plugin, configure it according to the settings provided by your OID provider.