Thanks for joining us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
If your app has uncompleted activities/tasks, the 'Max Delay' timer will continue to increment as the system calculates the maximum delay time based on current time.
Guide to the SLA columnsTo The SLA Display Columns
- Min Delay (Seconds): The shortest (minimum) delay across all activities per process.
- Max Delay (Seconds): The longest (maximum) delay across all activities per process. This value will continue to increment as long as there are pending or uncompleted activities for each process.
- Ratio On Time (%): Percentage count of activities completed on time or 'no delays' divided by total activities.
- Ratio With Delay (%): Percentage count of activities delayed divided by total activities.
- Service Level Monitor: Ratio On Time vs Service Level indicator configured in General Settings fields 'Medium Warning Level' and 'Critical Warning Level. If the 'Ratio On Time' is less than Medium Warning Level, it will change color to yellow. If the 'Ratio On Time' is less than Critical Warning Level, it will change color to red.