- Download the SAML Directory Manager from the Joget Marketplace
- In Joget Workflow, login as an administrator
- In Settings > Manage Plugins, click on Upload Plugin. Select the downloaded JAR file and click on the Upload button to upload the downloaded JAR file
- In Settings > Directory Manager, choose the SAML Directory Manager and click on Select.
- Open the contents of the exported AD FS certificate in a text editor and copy the contents.
- In the Plugin Configuration page, paste the contents into the IDP Certificate field (copy-paste without the BEGIN and END lines)
- Copy the value of the ACS URL (to be used in AD FS configuration later).
- With User Provisioning Enabled checked, a user will be created on first login if the username does not already exist. To integrate with Active Directory directly to retrieve users and groups, configure the External Directory Manager to LDAP Directory Manager https://dev.joget.org/community/display/KBv5/LDAP+Directory+ManagerManager LDAP Directory Manager .
- Click on Submit to save the settings.