- Create a database in SQL Server; name it jwdb (or another preferred database name).
- Make sure that you grant the intended database user with sufficient access to "jwdb".
- Download jwdb-mssql-ddl.sql and load this SQL file to "jwdb". This will populate all necessary Joget Workflow table structures into "jwdb".
- In joget-installation-directory/wflow/, create a new datasource profile file - app_datasource-mssql.properties.
- Open to edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource-mssql.properties in text editor and insert contents as shown in Figure 1 below. You may need to edit the configurations (such as datasource URL, database user/password) according to your environment.
- Open to edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource.properties in text editor and change the content as shown in Figure 2 below. This is to activate the datasource profile named "mssql".
- Restart Joget Workflow server.