Join us on May 14-15, 2019 at Forrester Digital Transformation & Innovation 2019 in Chicago, USA.
Create a database schema in Oracle with the appropriate permissions; name it jwdb (or another preferred name) e.g.
Code Block language sql
CREATE USER jwdb IDENTIFIED BY jwdb; GRANT connect, resource TO jwdb; GRANT create session TO jwdb; GRANT create table TO jwdb; GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO jwdb;
- Download jwdb-oracle.sql and load this SQL file to "jwdb" schema. This will populate all necessary Joget Workflow table structures into "jwdb".
- In joget-installation-directory/wflow/, create a new datasource profile file - app_datasource-oracle.properties.
- Open to edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource-oracle.properties in text editor, then insert contents as shown in Figure 1 below. You may need to edit the configurations (such as datasource URL, database user/password) according to your environment.
- Open to edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource.properties in text editor, and change the content as shown in Figure 2 below. This is to activate the datasource profile named "oracle".
- Restart Joget Workflow server.