Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
- Create a database in PostgreSQL; name it jwdb (or another preferred name).
- Download jwdb-postgresql-v4.psql and load this SQL file into the database.
- In joget-installation-directory/wflow/, create a new datasource profile file - app_datasource-postgresql.properties.
- Edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource-postgresql.properties in a text editor, then insert contents as shown in Figure 1 below. You may need to edit the configuration (such as datasource URL, database user/password) according to your environment.
- Edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource.properties in a text editor, and change the contents as shown in Figure 2 below. This is to activate the datasource profile named "postgresql".
- Download the PostgreSQL JDBC driver from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html, and copy it into joget-installation-directory/apache-tomcat-xxxx/lib
- Download Shark.conf, and copy it into joget-installation-directory/apache-tomcat-xxxx/webapps/jw/WEB-INF/classes/conf (you will need to create the conf directory first)
- Restart Joget Workflow server.