Joget DX Available for Download
We encourage all users to comment on v4. If you have encountered any issue that is not listed here, please discuss the issue in Discussion Forums. When an issue discussed is accepted by the development team, we will update it here to keep everyone in the loop on the latest progress.
Unplanned shutdown causes process instance migration to the newer version to be aborted.
When a process is deployed, existing process instances are migrated to the newer version in the background. Should a shutdown occur before the migration is completed, the remaining process instances are stuck referring to the old version. An exception will be thrown when you attempt to open those process instances from the Inbox.
The temporary solution for this known issue is to manually correct the data in the database with the following steps:
1. Please ensure that you backup your database and installation.
2. Check the app_package table to see the "packageVersion" that matches the corresponding "appId" and "appVersion". For example the value could be "10".
3. Update the PDefName to that version (e.g. crm#10#approver_process) for the matching activity "Id" in SHKActivities
4. Update the ActivityProcessDefName to that version (e.g. crm#10#approver_process) for the matching activity "Id" in SHKAssignmentsTable
5. Update the PDefName to that version (e.g. crm#10#approver_process) for processes which failed to update in SHKProcesses table