Join us on May 14-15, 2019 at Forrester Digital Transformation & Innovation 2019 in Chicago, USA.
Monitor the health of your Joget system by using the VisualVM tool. VisualVM comes by default in JDK7 and newer.
1. Add the respective options into your Joget start up script
- Edit joget-start.bat
- Append the following into the "set JAVA_OPTS=" line. Amend as needed.
- Save and restart your server.
2. Starting up VisualVM
- Locate your JDK's bin folder. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin)
- Locate jvisualvm.exe and execute it.
- Under the local tab, you should be able to find your Tomcat instance. Open it.
You are now able to monitor the real time performance and/or resources usage of your Joget system.