For monitoring purposes, administrators are able to track state of all processes.
- Running Processes
- Completed Processes
- Audit Trail
- Tomcat Logs
- Application Performance Management
- Web App Log Viewer
- In the Admin Bar on the right, click on Monitor.
- The Running Processes and Completed Processes menus on the left show a list of running and completed processes respectively. Read Running Processes and Completed Processes for more information.
- Clicking on a specific process brings up the details of the process, along with a list of all the past and current process activities.
- The Audit Trail menu displays a list of audit trail information which includes user authentication. Read Audit Trail for more information.
- The Tomcat Logs menu is for administrator to download the Tomcat log files to their local hard disk. This menu is not available for users of Joget Cloud On-Demand. Read Tomcat Logs for more information.
- The System Logs menu is for administrator to view the latest Tomcat logs (up to a maximum of 200kb log text) for troubleshooting purposes. Click on the Download button to download the the logs into a text file. Read Web App Log Viewer for more information.
- The Performance menu is for administrator to view the performance of Joget up to the last 30 days via charts. Read Application Performance Management for more information.