Joget DX 8 Stable Released
The stable release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
1) Open desired app or download Simple Request Approval app for the demonstration purpose.
2) Open App runtime. In this case we will run Fixed HTML Tag on Scroll app in run time. From the left menu panel, Click Approval to display list of the approval task (Step 1). Then click on the View to view the task (Step 2).
Figure 1 - Click View to View Task
3) Right click on the Request Form Approval Process - Approval (Step 1) and select Inspect option (Step 2). This will open the developer console and point up the location of the element.
Figure 2 - Inspect Element in Developer Tools
4) Take note on the name of div class. In this example the div class is viewForm-body-header.
Figure 3 - Copy the div Class
5) Navigate to UI Builder component. Go to Settings and then to Advanced option, navigate to Custom CSS. Enter CSS code below in the text area:
Figure 4 - Apply CSS Code
6) Next, we will try to inspect the Progress Bar element using the same method. Right click on the Progress Bar area (Step 1). Next, choose Inspect (step 2) and take note on the div id in developer console (step 3)
Figure 5 - Inspect Progress Bar Element in Developer Tools
7) Navigate to UI Builder component. Go to Settings and then to Advanced option, navigate to Custom CSS. Enter CSS code below in the text area:
Figure 6 - Apply CSS Code
8) Click Save to save the custom CSS.
Figure 7 - Save Changes
9) Preview the changes from runtime.
Figure 8 - Test in Runtime