Joget DX 8 Stable Released
The stable release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
I've been at this for hours now and I simply can't get a plugin that I'm trying to develop to show up in the list of installed/available plugins in Joget v3. Here is what I've done:
- Copied the source code from the v3 community 'JsonTool' plugin and simply renamed it to 'JsonPostTool'. I need a plugin that will be able to upload form data to a REST API. I've changed no code, just renamed it.
- I built the plugin via maven and used the jars present in the V3.1-BETA _and_ the newly released 3.1.0 Enterprise distributions to link against.
- I uploaded it via the 'Upload Plugin' button in the 'Manage Plugins' sections. Doesn't work
- I installed it in WEB-INF/lib. Doesn't work.
- Stopped/restarted tomcat. Doesn't work.
There is slim documentation on how to actually _build_ a plugin so I'm created the pom.xml myself and just figured out what needed to be done by looking at some community source poms. Is there anything special that needs to be done to get this to work? I've attached a source zip, could someone please take a look at it and tell me what I am doing wrong.