Join us on May 14-15, 2019 at Forrester Digital Transformation & Innovation 2019 in Chicago, USA.
- Joget Workflow (a running copy is required as it contains 3rd party JAR files not in the Maven central repository)
- Java Development Kit (JDK) 6
- MySQL 5
- Apache Maven 2.2
- Subversion Client
- Install Joget Workflow and ensure that it can run.
- Install JDK 6.
- Install MySQL 5.
- Get and install Apache Maven from http://maven.apache.org/.
- Get and install Subversion Client from http://www.open.collab.net/downloads/subversion/.
Install 3rd Party Libraries
- Unzip the attached joget-maven-setup.zip to the Joget Workflow installation directory. This zip should contain 2 files: setup-maven.xml and shark-maven-2.0.1.pom.
- In the Joget Workflow installation directory, execute the setup-maven.xml file using Ant to add the required 3rd party libraries into your local Maven repository.
NOTE: If you do the above on Windows platform, please modify mvn to mvn.bat in the setup-maven.xml before executing "apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/ant -f setup-maven.xml".
NOTE: Also change the path from -Dfile=apache-tomcat-6.0.18 to -Dfile=apache-tomcat-7.0.52 (current version in Joget Workflow installation directory) in setup-maven.xml.
NOTE: This step needs to be done for the first time only.
- Read on the source from public mirror at GitHub at https://github.com/jogetworkflow/jw-community.git For version 3.1 source code:
Configure Datasource for Test Case
- Navigate to your user home, e.g., C:\Users\myuser\wflow.
- Modify app_datasource-default.properties setting correctly. Refer to Custom Database Configuration.
You must configure your Datasource Profile to point to an active Joget database.
- Navigate into wflow-app directory.
- Build the wflow-app directory. NOTE: Test case required a running database.