Joget DX Preview Release Available for Download
Check out Joget DX, the next generation successor to Joget Workflow for faster, simpler digital transformation.
1. The App Generator is a new feature in v4. It was designed to greatly accelerate the development of Joget Workflow apps. It is also a very useful tool for rapid prototyping your app when working with your end-users. Using the App Generator, you can automatically generate an app with lists, CRUD (Create-Read-Update-Delete), incorporate a generic approval process and a Twitter Bootstrap userview theme.
2. To use the App Generator, firstly create and design your form. When you are done, save the form. Then click on the large Generate App button on the top right of the Form Builder.
3. The App Generator dialog will offer options to Generate List, Generate CRUD and Generate Approval Process. Select each one accordingly and click on Generate.
4. Once the app generation is complete, reload the App design page and you will see a number of auto generated forms, lists, userviews and a process.
5. The generated app is automatically published, and you will be able to launch the app from the App Center.