Joget allows an Admin of the system to drive the delivery of password while creating a user.
1. Go to Set up Users & Organisation and click Setup Users.
2. Create a new user following the steps in Managing Users.
3. Admin has 2 choices to deliver a password to user.
- At the end of the dialog, an Admin setting allows the generation of random password. Checking "Generate Random Password" will email a user with a new random password.
- Un-checking the check box will allow admin to create a password for a new user.
4. These settings can also be controlled using the Security Enhanced Directory Manager plugin. Here is the image showing the settings.