Joget DX Beta Available for Download
Check out Joget DX, the next generation successor to Joget Workflow for faster, simpler digital transformation.
1. Run the setup file joget-setup-x.x.x.exe to launch the Setup Wizard.
2. Click on Next on the Introduction page, I Agree on the License page, and Next on the Components page.
3. Change the Destination folder if required, then click on Install. Once the installation is complete, click on Finish.
4. To start the Joget Server, go to Start Menu > Programs > Joget Workflow and click on the green Start Joget Server icon under Joget Workflow. The startup might take some time, so please wait until the message "INFO: Server startup in XXXX ms" appears (XXXX represents the time taken for the startup). Do not close the command window.
5. Go to Start Menu > Programs > Joget Workflow and click on App Center. This will launch the App Center in a web browser.
6. To stop the Joget Server, go to Start Menu > Programs > Joget Workflow and click on the red Stop Joget Server icon under Joget Workflow.