Joget DX 8 Beta Released
The beta release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
1. For monitoring purposes, administrators are able to track state of all processes.
2. In the Admin Bar on the right, click on Monitor.
3. The Running Processes and Completed Processes menus on the left show a list of running and completed processes respectively.
4. Clicking on a specific process brings up the details of the process, along with a list of all the past and current process activities.
5. The Audit Trail menu on the left displays a list of audit trail information which includes user authentication.
6. The Tomcat Logs menu on the left provides a way for administrators to directly download the Tomcat log files for troubleshooting purposes.