- Install the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) version 7 and above from http://java.oracle.com
- Install MySQL Server version 5.5 and above from https://www.mysql.com/downloads/
- Download the Joget Workflow Linux tar.gz bundle from http://www.joget.org/download
- Create a new directory and extract the Linux tar.gz bundle into that directory
- Execute the bundled Apache Tomcat application server: ./tomcat8.sh start
- Access the App Center at http://localhost:8080/jw
Follow on with Setting Up Database.
For the Community Edition, you will need to delete the default datasource configuration file first before setting up the database:
Starting Joget Automatically Upon macOS Startup
Familiarity with Terminal, the
sudo command, and the general concepts surrounding Launch Daemons and launchd is recommended.
These instructions assume that you placed Joget in
/usr/local/joget. If not, you'll need to change the
Working Directory key in the plist file shown below to match your own installation.
First, ensure that you have a working installation of Joget.
/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.joget.plist with the following content:
Note: If you have no desire for logging, delete the
StandardOutPath key/value pairs.