Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
What is a Joget Workflow App?
A Joget Workflow App is a web application that is designed to run on the Joget Workflow platform.
- Joget Workflow apps can range from a simple database-driven app, to a complex approval process, or even a full-fledged solution (e.g. CRM) which incorporates workflow, data management and reporting.
- The App Center is the default landing page in Joget v5 which displays a grid of published apps. To access the App Center, use a web browser to access the Joget server at http://localhost:8080/jw (Replace localhost and 8080 with the appropriate server host and port if necessary)
- Click on the Login link on the top right to login as a user. Each user may have access to different apps depending on permissions.
Some sample logins are provided in a standard installation as follows:
Username: adminPassword: admin
Normal User (Employee):
Username: catPassword: password
Normal User (Manager):
Username: clarkPassword: password
- Use the search box to quickly find an app. For example, type claim to look for the sample HR Expenses Claim App
- Clicking on the app icon will launch that app in a separate browser window.