Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The Admin Bar is first introduced in Joget v4 that provides administrators a consistent (and convenient) way of managing apps and users. In Joget v5, we take it further and improved it making it even more intuitive than ever.
- In the App Center, login as an administrator. The default administrator credential in a standard installation is as follows:
- The Admin Bar is a black panel that appears on the right of the window.
- At any time, clicking on the Joget logo on the top right will bring you back to the App Center, while clicking on any of the other buttons will open an overlay over the current window.
- Try clicking on All Apps. This opens an overlay showing all the published and unpublished apps.
- To close the overlay window, click on the large X button on the top right.