Join us on May 14-15, 2019 at Forrester Digital Transformation & Innovation 2019 in Chicago, USA.
Source Code Repository
The source code for Joget Workflow is available at https://github.com/jogetworkflow/jw-community.
You can view the source code for other versions by using the branch switcher in GitHub.
Build Source Code
1. Install Prerequisites
- Install JDK 7 or above. Please make sure "JAVA_HOME" is set.
- Install MySQL 5 or above.
- Install Apache Maven 2.2.1 or above. Please make sure "mvn" command is able to be executed from the command line.
- Install Subversion Client or Github Client.
2. Install 3rd Party Libraries
- Download and unzip the file install-libraries.zip.
- In the extracted folder, run "install_linux.sh" for Linux and Mac or run "install_win.bat" for Window.
3. Obtain Source
At the time of writing this guide, the latest 5.0 version is 5.0-SNAPSHOT. You can obtain the source code by following methods:
You will find a download button on the right sidebar.
Checkout using Subversion Client
Clone using Github Client
Refer to Set Up Git to initialize your Github account.
4. Configure Datasource for Test Case
- Joget Workflow contains unit test cases that requires access to a running MySQL database.
- To configure a datasource, navigate to your user home:
- e.g. In Windows: cd C:\Users\myuser\
- e.g. In Ubuntu: cd /home/myuser/
- e.g. In Mac: cd /Users/myuser/
- Download wflow.zip and extract the file in your user home.
- You will find the files "app_datasource.properties" and "app_datasource-default.properties" in the "wflow" folder.
Configure "app_datasource-default.properties" with your MySQL server username and password.
- Create a "jwdb" database in your MySQL Server with the "jwdb-empty.sql" file located in the source code directory "wflow-install/src/main/resources/data/".
5. Build Project
- Navigate into the wflow-app directory.
Build the wflow-app directory using Apache Maven commands.