- Obtain sqljdbc_auth.dll from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=11774
- Depending on your JDK/Java used, select the correct bit architecture (x86 or x64), make a reference to it under the variable named -Djava.library.path from your joget-start.bat file. Example:-
- Edit the datasource properties file. Modify the workflowUrl attribute.
Add in the "integratedSecurity=true" attribute. Example:-
- You may now empty the workflowPassword attribute. workflowUser attribute must still contain a string but it can be anything.
- Joget will now start up using the MS SQL Database using the same Windows credential it started up with.
Make sure that the Windows account used to start up Joget has privilege to access the specified database.
This article is only valid for server running on Windows environment and not on others.
Read on why you can't run this on Linux at https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/275681/sql-jdbc-integrated-security-with-domain-account-from-linux