Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
To backup an installation:
- Backup all configuration files and uploaded data files stored in joget_directory/wflow.
- Backup the database. e.g., in MySQL you can use the mysqldump utility.
To restore data to an installation:
- Restore all configuration files and uploaded data files stored in joget_directory/wflow.
Restore the database.
Read more at Deployment Best Practices.
- In the disaster recovery server, make sure that the database and the file folder wflow are replicated.
- You may want to apply new license for the server as needed.