Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
Although not officially supported at the moment, we have tested Joget Workflow with PostgreSQL 9.5. If you find any issue(s), please feel free to edit this article or post in the community Q&A.
- Create a database in PostgreSQL; name it jwdb (or another preferred name).
- Download jwdb-postgresql-v6.pgsql and load this SQL file into the database.
- In joget-installation-directory/wflow/, create a new datasource profile file - app_datasource-postgresql.properties.
- Edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource-postgresql.properties in a text editor, then insert contents as shown in Figure 1 below. You may need to edit the configuration (such as datasource URL, database user/password) according to your environment.
- Edit joget-installation-directory/wflow/app_datasource.properties in a text editor, and change the contents as shown in Figure 2 below. This is to activate the datasource profile named "postgresql".
- Download the PostgreSQL JDBC driver from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html, and copy it into joget-installation-directory/apache-tomcat-xxxx/lib
- Restart Joget Workflow server.
Figure 1: Datasource Profile Configurations
You may need to change the datasource URL, database user and database user's password accordingly.