Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
- Install the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) version 7 and above from http://java.oracle.com
- Install MySQL Server version 5.5 and above from https://www.mysql.com/downloads/
- Download the Joget Workflow Linux tar.gz bundle from http://www.joget.org/download
- Create a new directory and extract the Linux tar.gz bundle into that directory
- Execute the bundled Apache Tomcat application server: ./tomcat8.sh start
- Access the App Center at http://localhost:8080/jw
Follow on with Setting Up Database.
For the Community Edition, you will need to delete the default datasource configuration file first before setting up the database: