Joget DX 8 Stable Released
The stable release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
Steps to use the Plugin Template - Datalist Formatter Plugin:
1. Launch the app, navigate to the Plugin Template Management menu, and click the "New" button to create a new Plugin Template (See Figure 1).
Figure 1: Create a new Plugin Template
2. Fill up the Plugin Template Management Page accordingly and for the plugin choose any one of the formatter under Datalist Column Formatter. (See Figure 2)
Figure 2: Fill up the Plugin Template details
3. Configure the plugin by clicking the "Configure Plugin" button according to Figure 3 and then submit it.
Figure 3: Configure plugin (Bean Shell Formatter) for the Plugin Template
4. Click the "Save" button to create a Plugin Template for formatting Datalists. (See Figure 4)
Figure 4: Save the new Plugin Template
5. Click the List - Plugin Template to open the design view of the Datalist builder. (See Figure 5)
Figure 5: Enter Datalist builder
6. Preview the Datalist before applying the "Plugin Template - Datalist Column Formatter" for comparing the effect of the Formatter. (See Figure 6)
Figure 6: Preview Datalist before plugin Template
7. In the Datalist builder go to properties of a column and navigate to General > Action Mapping > Formatter select "Plugin Template - Datalist Formatter" in the Formatter drop-down list. (See Figure 7)
Figure 7: Choose Plugin Template - Datalist Formatter for the "Formatter" field
8. Navigate to General > Action Mapping > Formatter > Plugin Template - Datalist Formatter and choose the template that has been created and press OK to apply it. (See Figure 8)
Figure 8: Select the created Plugin Template
9. Repeat steps 17 and 18 for as many columns as you want in the Datalist and then save it.
10. Preview the Datalist to view the intended effect of the template of Plugin Template - Datalist Formatter. (See Figure 9)
Figure 9: Preview the form after Plugin Template
11. Using one Plugin Template created, we can now apply the effect and format of the template to as many columns as we want in the Datalist builder increasing efficiency and reducing the chance of human error. (See Figure 10)
Figure 10: Columns with Plugin Template - Datalist Formatter applied