Joget DX 8 Stable Released
The stable release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
Steps to use the Plugin Template - Process Tool:
1. Launch the app "Plugin Template Demo" and create a new template again on the Plugin Template Management Page by clicking the "New" button. (See Figure 1)
Figure 1: Create a new Plugin Template
2. Fill up the Plugin Template Management Page accordingly and for the "Plugin" field choose any one of the formatter under Process Tool. The Email Tool is chosen for the Plugin field in this Demo App. (See Figure 2)
Figure 2: Fill up the Plugin Template details
4. The Process Tool Template created can now be used to map the tool in your processes.
5. Go to the Processes tab and navigate to Map Tools to Plugins and map your Process Tools to the appropriate Process Tool Template created by clicking on the "Add/Edit Plugin" button. (See Figure 3)
Figure 3: Map Tool to Plugin Template created
6. After clicking on the "Add/Edit Plugin" button, select Plugin Template - Process Tool. (See Figure 4)
Figure 4: Choose Plugin Template - Process Tool
7. Select the Template created for your Process Tool and click submit to save your tool mapping. (See Figure 5)
Figure 5: Select the created Plugin Template