Figure 1: Counter Increment Tool plugin configurationPlugin Configuration
The following configuration options are available:
- Type - Select 'Workflow Variable' or 'Environment Variable'. You can increment either type using this tool.
- Variable Name - Enter the name of the workflow variable or environment variable that you wish to increment.
- Initial Counter Value - Enter the value that the variable should initially be set to. Note: If the variable already has a value when this tool is executed for the first time the , that value will be overwritten.
- Increment Value - The amount that will be added to the variable each time this tool is called in your workflow.
- Reset when value exceeded - Optionally enter a threshold value after which the counter will be reset to the 'Initial Counter Value'.