Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
|Table of Contents|
Source Code Repository
The source code for Joget Workflow Source code is available at https://github.com/jogetworkflow/jw-community.
You can view other version the source code for other versions by using the branch switcher in github platformGitHub.
Build Source Code
1. Install Prerequisites
- Install JDK 7 or above. Please make sure "JAVA_HOME" is set.
- Install MySQL 5 or above.
- Install Apache Maven 2.2.1 or above. Please make sure "mvn" command is able to execute be executed from the command line.
- Install Subversion Client or Github Client.
2. Install 3rd Party Libraries
- Download and unzip the file install-libraries.zip.
- In the exacted extracted folder, run "install_linux.sh" for Linux and Mac or run "install_win.bat" for Window.
3. Obtain Source
While At the time of writing this guide, the latest 5.0 version source code is 5.0-SNAPSHOT. You can obtain the source code by following method.methods:
You will found the following find a download button on the right sidebar.
Checkout using Subversion Client
Clone using Github Client
git clone https://github.com/jogetworkflow/jw-community.git --branch 5.0-SNAPSHOT
4. Configure Datasource for Test Case
- Joget workflow has Workflow contains unit test cases that required database accessrequires access to a running MySQL database.
- To configure a datasource, navigate to your user home.:
- e.g. , In windowWindows: cd C:\Users\myuser\ .
- e.g. , In Ubuntu: cd /home/myuser/
- e.g. , In Mac: cd /Users/myuser/
- Download wflow.zip and extract the file in your user home.
- You will found find the files "app_datasource.properties" and "app_datasource-default.properties" exist in your the "wflow" folder.
Configure "app_datasource-default.properties" with your MySql MySQL server username and password.
workflowDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver workflowUrl=jdbc\:mysql\://localhost\:3306/jwdb?characterEncoding\=UTF-8 workflowUser=root profileName= workflowPassword=root
- Create a "jwdb" database in your MySql MySQL Server with the "jwdb-empty.sql" file located in the source code directory "wflow-install/src/main/resources/data/".
5. Build Project
- Navigate into the wflow-app directory in source code directory.
Build the wflow-app directory using maven commandApache Maven commands.
Code Block language bash
cd wflow-app mvn clean install