Audit Trail gives gives administrators a log of actions performed by users across the system. An audit log, also called an audit trail, is essentially a record of events and changes. In Joget DX-8, connected apps across each network create logs based on events. Audit logs are records of these event logs, typically regarding a sequence of activities or a specific activity.
Log of action includes:
- Timestamp = Specific time of performed scenario.
- Username = Individual username of the task.
- Method = methodology used such as update, modifying, etc.
- Message = Presents specific ID, Version, Status, etc.
- Class = Defines pinpoint java class mentioned in backend code.
Figure 1: Audit Trail