Thanks for joining us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
- Process Tool Plugin is used for integrating with external systems or make extra processing in the middle of a process. Please refer to Process Tool Mapping.
- Post Form Submission Processing Plugin is used for integrating with external systems or make extra processing after a form is saved. Please refer to Form Builder - Properties.
- Process Tool Plugin and Post Form Submission Processing Plugin are equally same.
- A useable Process Tool Plugin and Post Form Submission Processing Plugin must extends org.joget.plugin.base.DefaultApplicationPlugin abstract class.
- Under wflow-plugin-base module
- Extended org.joget.plugin.base.ExtDefaultPlugin. Please refer to Plugin Base Abstract Class and Interface.
- Implemented org.joget.plugin.property.model.PropertyEditable. Please refer to Plugin Base Abstract Class and Interface.
- A base abstract class to develop a Process Tool Plugin and Post Form Submission Processing Plugin.
public abstract java.lang.Object execute(java.util.Map props)
To execute the extra processing.
A org.joget.workflow.model.WorkflowAssignment object is passed as "workflowAssignment" property when it is available.
Return is not used for now.
Plugin Properties Options
- Please refer to Plugin Properties Options for more information.
Related Community Plugins
- Bean Shell Tool
- Database Update Tool
- Email Tool
- Json Tool