User logs in to external system and implicitly gains access to Joget Workflow without being prompted to login again.
Using JSON API
- Using '/web/json/directory/user/sso' JSON API.
- You are allowed to call this method using JSON API Authentication or
- Directly passes the username and password with "username" and "password" parameters respectively shown in following example.
Using Basic Http Authentication with JSON API
- Since V4, Joget Workflow is supported Basic HTTP Authentication in JSON API authentication, you can passing the credentials in the header.
- Example: Assuming the username and password required is "user1" and "password1" respectively, we can set the Basic Auth header to the JSON API using following jQuery script.
- Includes the jQuery & util.js libraries.
Using the AssignmentManager.login method for SSO.
- Perform actions in callback of successful login.
Login an User Programmatically
- You can build your own Web Service Plugin to perform custom SSO implementation.