User logs in to external system and implicitly gains access to Joget Workflow without being prompted to login again.
Using JSON API
- Using '/web/json/directory/user/sso' JSON API.
- You are allowed to call this method using JSON API Authentication or
- Directly passes the username and password with "username" and "password" parameters respectively shown in following example.
Using Basic Http Authentication with JSON API
- Since V4, Joget Workflow is supported Basic HTTP Authentication in JSON API authentication, you can passing the credentials in the header.
- Example: Assuming the username and password required is "user1" and "password1" respectively, we can set the Basic Auth header to the JSON API using following jQuery script.
Login an User Programmatically
Please note that if you are adding these code in a filter, you will need to store the SecurityContext to session.