Joget admin can decide on the password creation & delivery when creating a user.
1. Go to Admin Bar > Setup Users.
2. Create a new user following the steps in Managing Users.
3. Admin has 2 choices to deliver a password to user.
- When creating a new user, check the "Generate Random Password" property to email the user with a new random generated password.
- Un-checking this property will allow admin to create a password for the new user.
4. These settings can also be controlled using the Security Enhanced Directory Manager plugin.