The Security Enhanced Directory Manager features enhanced security and control on user management.
Simply go to System Settings -> Directory Manager Settings to enable and configure.
Figure 1: Security Enhanced Directory Manager Properties
- Credential Management
- Improved Password Storage
- Multi-Factor Authentication using TOTP
- Password Policies
- Simultaneous Internal and External Directory Managers
Email notification will be sent out on these important events:
- User Creation: email is sent when the admin creates a new user in "Setup User".
- Password Reset: email is sent when the admin resets the user's password by checking the "Force Password Change" checkbox in "Setup Users > Edit User > Admin Setting".
- Forgot Password: email is sent when the user clicks the forget password link on the login page.
- Account Lockout: email is sent when the wrong password exceeds the limit set in "Failed Login Attempts for Account Lockout".