Joget DX 8 Beta Released
The beta release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
Delegate App Designer Role enables a selection of users and/or user groups to have administrator rights on a specific app.
These app designers will have access to modify anything within the specific app, i.e create/edit/delete forms/lists/UIs/processes, etc.
Here is an example on how "Delegate App Designer Role" feature works, using the default bundled Expenses Claims app.
1. Start Joget Server and open the App Center.
2. Log in as admin and click on the pencil icon on the Expenses Claim to open the Design App. (see Figure 1). To reveal the pencil icon, hover the mouse cursor close to the Expenses Claims App icon.
3. In the Design App, click on Settings button and it will display the Properties screen.
4. Click on Delegate App Designer Role tab to configure (see Figure 2)
5. In the Select Users, select Cat Grant and click OK.
6. Log in as cat (default password is password).
7. Click on Expenses Claim to launch the App.
8. You will now be able to see the Admin Bar at the bottom right of the screen (see Figure 3)
Displays a list of Organizations. See Organization Chart.
Displays a list of Users. See Users.
Displays a list of Groups. See Groups.