Come join us on November 27-29, 2018 at the Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas, USA.
Follow the instructions up to Step 2, as documented in Configure for MS SQL Server 2005. Then, we will need to enable the listener port necessary for Joget to establish a connection to.
Step 3: Enabling TCP/IP on Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Figure 1: Sql Server Configuration Manager
- Enable named pipes and TCP/IP.
- Open up TCP/IP Properties.
Figure 2: IP2 - TCP/IP Properties Under Protocols for SQLEXPRESS
- Right-click on TCP/IP and select Properties.
- Go to IP2, set your local IP Address in IP Address.
- Remove TCP Dynamic Ports value.
Figure 3: IPALL - TCP/IP Properties Under Protocols for SQLEXPRESS
- Go to IPAll.
- Empty TCP Dynamic Ports value.
- Set TCP Port value to 1433.
Figure 4: Restart SQL Server Service for changes to take effect
- Restart the server for the changes to take effect.
Figure 5: Verify the listening port using command prompt
- Verify that the listener is working through command prompt by executing netstat -ao.
Figure 6: Verify instance based on the PID
- Check on which process instance is listening to the port by executing tasklist /fi "pid eq 4488".