Joget DX 8 Stable Released
The stable release for Joget DX 8 is now available, with a focus on UX and Governance.
1. Go to the website https://github.com/jogetoss/form-update-process-tool-datalist-action .
2. Go to the "Releases" page (See Figure 1).
Figure 1: Release page link
3. Click on the .jar file to initiate the download (See Figure 2).
Figure 2: Plugin-template-pack .jar file
4. Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server and log in as admin.
5. In Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click the "Upload Plugins" button.
6. In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
7. You should be able to view the newly installed plugin under the "Installed Plugins" tab.
8. Always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
1. Launch any of your existing apps containing datalist from the App Center as an Admin and enter Datalist Builder.
2. Drag the Form Update Process Tool Datalist Action element into the Drag Actions Here section for a datalist action. (See Figure 3)
Figure 3: Adding Form Update Process Tool Datalist Action
3. Click on the edit icon of the Form Update Process Tool Datalist Action element for configuration. The Label property is the only mandatory field and configures the element according to your need. Click the Ok button to apply the changes. (Figure 4)
Figure 4: Configure Form Update and Process Tool Datalist Action
4. Preview the datalist and save it.
1. For the datalist with Form Update Process Tool Datalist Action , the users will find an action button according to their label configuration in the CRUD of the respective datalist in the userview. (Figure 5)
Figure 5: Form Update and Process Tool Datalist Action in runtime
Figure 6: Action button configuration
|Label||Button label of the action to be displayed to the end-user. It is a Mandatory field.|
|Confirmation Message||A popup confirmation message before performing the action.|
|HTML Code||Custom HTML code|
Figure 7: Select a Popup Form
Select a form to pop up after performing the action.
Figure 8: Select a process tool
Select a process tool to execute after performing the action
A configuration tab will be displayed for the respective email chosen by the user.
|Delay Between Execution of Process Tools (Seconds)||Pause in between each record for process tool execution in seconds. The default value is zero.|
Figure 9: Select an Additional Datalist Action
|Additional Datalist Action|
Select an Additional Datalist Action to execute after performing the action.
A configuration tab will be displayed for the respective Additional Datalist Action chosen by the user.
Figure 10: Turn Debug mode on/off
When selected True, debug messages will be printed out in the server Logs for troubleshooting purposes.